Closing Plenary Address - Hypertext 1991
The following video presentation requires RealPlayer 5.0 or higher, and
You have the following choices:
Hints on using RealPlayer:
- If you're using option 4 above, please make sure that your player is set
to match your connection speed. To do this:
- Start RealPlayer and make sure that video is not being played.
- From the menubar, select View, then Preferences, then select the Connection
tab. This can also be achieved by right-clicking anywhere on the player.
- Choose the appropriate bandwith option. For viewing on the department's
LAN, select the T1/LAN option.
- Video and audio quality is best when viewing on a T1 connection.
For modem connection speeds, video quality is sacrificed for audio quality.