Chapter 14 : Testing and modeling users
Seven Short Answer Questions
- List five concerns about the user testing of MEDLINEplus presented in the text.
- Discuss the differences of user testing and research experiments.
- Why would one use a same participants design?
- What is GOMS? How is it used? Who developed it?
- What do we mean by "individual differences"?
- In addition to individual differences, what other unpredictable factors come into play with experimental participants?
- Why would one use Fitt's law?