Building an Electronic Community System
Oct 29, 1999
- Electronic Community Systems: are they just an integrated set of network functionality?
- Is it really necessary a large amount of data and sophistication for an electronic community to exist?
- Good: Metadata for all information units.
- Good: Levels of privacy. This should be provided in the Web (not just as password access) in an easy to author way.
- "Rewards" should follow the example of publishing industry and not imposed over each and every IU.
- Can the Worm Community be implemented today as a web site? What would be the difficulties?