Texas A&M Campus Tour
Memorial Student Center
Opened in 1950, the Memorial Student Center (MSC) was dedicated to 916 former Texas A&M students who had died in World War II. The center contains two cafeteria, two bookstores, many meeting rooms, Texas A&M System administration offices, gift shops, art galleries and the Metzger Gun Collection. An major expansion was completed in 1990 which added about 160,00 square feet of floor space. MSC is now one of the most popular place for students, faculties and visitors.