Texas A&M Campus Tour
Sterling C. Evans Library
Named in honor of Sterling C. Evans (Class of 1921) in 1973, the library complex has a collection of over two million volumes. The oldest part of the complex is the Cushing Library located on the west end of the library complex. Numerous addition have been constructed since 1967. The picture shown is one of those additions of the library and is the main entrance of the complex. A large extension is now being constructed on the south-side parking lot to meet the rapid growth of the university student body.