Texas A&M Campus Tour

Chemistry Building

Another one of the largest complex of three buildings on campus, the oldest one was constructed in 1929 and latter added two wings. The southern wing was completed in 1981 and the northern wing was added in 1988. The complex is the home of the Department of Chemistry, one of the best programs in the nation.