What is VKB for?
To organize, and interpret information from a variety
of sources. Examples of uses include:
- Writing a related work section of a thesis, dissertation, paper, etc.
- Making decisions that involve grouping or categorizing items
- Scheduling or organizing tasks.
What to do...
- Start by dragging and dropping items from the desktop, web pages,
and images into your personal or group information space.
- Then move the visual symbols into clusters, lists, or other structures.
- Categorize symbols by changing visual attributes like color, border
color, border width, font, etc.
- As your information space enlarges, put symbols into a hierarchy of
Back to VKB Homepage